5 Bullet Friday 3 March 2023
Friday, March 3rd, 2023 in: Advice
|Hope you are well. Here is another 5 Bullet Friday for you. |
Hopefully there will be at least one thing that helps you in some small way…
- Einstein says that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Where are you doing the same thing in your business or as a leader but expecting something to change?
- The teacher reveals himself when the ‘student’ is ready. In other words the ‘student’ needs to be receptive to learning before they are ready to absorb the knowledge. We should all be a student, there is so much we don’t know, every day is a chance to learn and grow.
- Don’t go it alone. Yes I talked about Who Not How previously and this is linked. I just wanted to remind you that we can only go as fast as our team allows us to. Racing in the front, a mile ahead only means we have to wait for the team to catch up. Finding the team pace together is key to sustainable growth.
- 30 seconds of awareness. Mental heath is a big thing now. We are all aware of how meditation can help us stay grounded and be more present. However, we don’t need to do a ‘proper’ meditation session for 10 to 30 minutes to get a benefit. Just a 30 second break to stop and think what am I doing right now to ground yourself can have a huge impact on your energy throughout the day. This helps us get unstuck by worrying about the past or the future. We can only focus on now. Our attention is so important.
- KISS – Keep it Simple Stupid. Where are you over complicating things in life or business? We tend to make things harder than they need to be. Simplifying is a massive skill that we should all try and do.
- Have you noticed that the best sportsmen in the world make things look simple? Don’t confuse simple and easy. Putting on muscle is simple, but it’s not easy…
Have a great weekend. Steve