What Problems Do You Have?
We love people in the trade and property sector as generally speaking you what you see is what you get, we want to have honest, healthy and happy relationships with our clients.
- Too much paperwork
- Too much time spend with admin
- Late nights doing quotes
- Late nights looking at your emails
- Not always knowing how much profit you’ve made from job to job
- Worrying about what your VAT, CIS and tax bill is going to be
- Not knowing how to track your employees and sub-contractors
- Cashflow issues from CIS deductions
- Not knowing where to start with new technology
- IT issues taking too much time
- Going from job to job, year to year with no bigger picture goals
- Busy doing the work yourself when you feel it should be delegated
- Invoicing takes too long and is manual
- Communicating with your team regarding jobs
- How best to price a job
- Should my staff be treated as employees or self-employed sub-contractors
- Am I on the best VAT registration scheme (There is standard VAT and the Flat Rate Scheme)?
- Your accountant doesn’t explain everything properly and you don’t have the relationship to ask them to take the time to get to grips with your numbers properly