Tax Rebate Online / Tax Rebate
Looking to claim a Tax Rebate Online? We are accountants that specialise in Online Tax Rebates. If you have been deducted tax during the tax year such as CIS tax (Construction Industry Scheme) then often you will have overpaid your tax and be due a tax refund.
Average refunds are more than £2,000. We have claimed back £000’s for clients!
How to Claim Your Tax Refund
We have years of experience dealing with tax rebates. If you decide to use CTA to claim this on your behalf you can rest assured that your taxes are in good hands as we are fully qualified Chartered Certified Accountants. We make the process very easy from start to finish.
- Fill in our online tax rebate form from THIS LINK
- We’ll review your details and then contact you to request the tax information
- We process the tax refund
- You get the money in your bank
How long does it take for a tax refund
Once we have submitted your tax return to claim the refund, the money can often be received in your bank account within 7 days (this can on occasion take longer).
Tax rebate / Claiming back taxes / UK tax refunds
There are several reasons why you may be due a tax rebate. To get the process started and to see if you have been paying too much tax please just complete our short form rebate form above.
Reasons why you may be due a tax refund/claim tax back;
- You are self-employed and paid too much in payments on account
- You are self-employed and in the construction industry with CIS tax stopped/suffered
- You are an employee and have employment expenses that have not been reimbursed back to you such as travel/mileage allowances, equipment or specific expenses for your employment
- You work from home as an employee and have never claimed back any expenses for your home costs against your taxable income
- Your PAYE code is incorrect (for example you once had a company car and fuel benefit that is no longer provided to you)
We charge a flat fee of £180+vat to claim back your tax rebate.
Contact us now to get started
CIS Tax Rebate
We specialise in claiming back tax that has been overpaid for CIS workers. The construction industry operates a tax scheme for workers and sub-contractors to be stopped 20% or 30% tax as a payment on account for their self-assessment tax return. As a self-employed person, you are required to submit a tax return to HMRC on an annual basis by the 31st January each year. Often CIS workers end up paying too much tax on account as the tax estimate does not take into account your personal income free tax allowance nor your allowable business expenses. We maximise the amount you get refunded in tax from HMRC.
FAQ’s FOR TAX REFUNDS
Q – I pay CIS tax each week or month. Am I due a tax refund?
A – In most cases when a self-employed person gets stopped 20% or 30% tax during the tax year, they are due money back from HMRC as it does not take into account your tax free income allowance
Q – How much tax am I due back?
A – We will calculate how much your refund is. We use our experience to legally maximise this by ensuring you claim all of the possible expenses as a self-employed person you can.
Q – How long does it take to receive my tax refund?
A – Typically HMRC repay your tax to you within 7-10 working days, sometimes quicker and sometimes longer.
Q – How much does it cost in accountants’ fees to do my tax refund claim?
A – We charge a flat fee of £180+vat.
Q – What information do I need to get started?
A – You can get started by completing a 2-minute form below and we will review what information is required to process your tax refund ASAP.