Online Tax Accountant Services
Saturday, February 8th, 2020 in: Advice
Online Tax Accountant Services
We offer expert online tax accounting services through our proven tax-saving systems. All UK residents are subject to the tax rules that are enforced by HMRC.
As Chartered Certified Accountants with a vast amount of experience working with taxpayers and small business owners, we understand that your main priority is to legally minimise your tax liability. Most of us accept that paying tax is one of life’s certainties, yet we do not wish to pay more of our hard-earned tax than we need to.
Benefits in using an online tax accountant
Our tax saving expertise is our biggest strength and why so many clients recommend Cheltenham Tax Accountants to their friends and family.
- Work from anywhere: it does not matter where you are based in the UK (in some cases even outside the UK)
- Efficient use of technology to streamline your business, accounting and tax affairs – we use Xero, office 365, zoom, loom and slack among other apps to make your life hassle-free
- Proven track record of saving tax
- Fully qualified accountants – we are regulated by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Tax saving guarantees – we offer a guaranteed tax-saving tax health check (or we don’t charge you a penny for this review)
- Approachable staff at the end of the line
- Dedicated point of contact to make your life easy
- Free consultation provided over the phone, zoom video call or in-person at our offices
- Similar to online banking, we can offer our online tax advice in the comfort of your home or office
Book a free discovery call now or call 01242 528412 to get started…
Expert Online Tax Accountants
We are expert online tax accountants that can work with you from anywhere in the UK. The great news is that we are also at the end of the phone whenever you need us. Our tax service was built upon the foundation of professionalism with an approachable service.
Our tax advice is given in clear simple terms with no technical jargon. We are more than welcome to answers your accounting and tax-related questions no matter how trivial they may feel to you.
Other Services We offer
Online Tax Advice
You can arrange a free discovery call with one of our team members to discuss your personal tax and accounting requirements. In this telephone meeting, we will get to understand your individual circumstances, what advice or services you are looking for and how we can help you.
We are members of the ACCA, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. This is a globally recognised qualification. We are regulated for money laundering purposes and also hold valid professional indemnity insurance.
After the discovery call, we will either arrange a more detailed meeting or send you a proposal to provide the required advice and services for you and your business. We offer a clear fixed price fee policy.
We are excited to offer our new tax health check. It is similar to a tax MOT. We have a 20+ point process for businesses where we methodically review your tax situation to identify any potential tax savings that can be made. The fee for this review is £295+vat for self-employed business owners and £395+vat for a limited company. The tax review is risk-free as we do not charge you a penny if there are no tax savings identified. If we are in the position to identify significant tax savings such as the £25,000 we have saved a previous client then the maximum fee for our review is still the figures quoted above. Call us on 01242 528412 to learn more about this service.
Some of the additional services we can provide online include;
- Limited company accounts & corporation tax for small businesses
- Limited company service for contractors (we can assist with your IR35 position also)
- Self-assessment for sole traders and partnerships
- Self-assessment for landlords
- Online bookkeeping services using Xero, QuickBooks Online and Receipt Bank
- Virtual finance director
- Management reporting and accounting
- Tax forecasts and planning
- Capital gains tax planning, advice and calculations
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Virtual coaching
- Business planning and strategy
Why use an online tax accountant?
Let us be clear, we believe strongly in building longer-term trusting client relationships. Technology is an opportunity to streamline businesses and laborious tasks as well as automating them in some cases.
Our belief is that technology is only there to provide a better and more efficient service (whether that is online or offline) to our clients. We understand that you have a busy life and want to maximise your tax savings without the need for it to be a long and time-consuming process. That’s why we exist!
Alternatively, we are happy to provide an online quote by simply completing a short fact-finding form about your requirements below.
Our recent blog posts
- How to avoid VAT / Can I split my business for VAT?
- Supporting your family and team through the lockdown
- Job Retention Scheme Update
- Funding and grants for businesses during Covid-19
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) CHANGES