Accountancy services for limited companies
Accountants for limited companies. CTA are expert accountants that specialise in limited company start-ups and also growing limited company businesses. CTA offer a complete start-to-finish and hands-off bookkeeping, Accountancy, tax, VAT and payroll service for your limited company. We offer a peace of mind package that enables you as the owner to 30 focus on making your business a success while we take care of the numbers.
Limited Company Accountants with a Full Outsource Service
Bookkeeping & Accounting for limited companies
Accountants for limited companies: Our packages can include:
- End-of-year annual accounts for your limited company
- End-of-year company corporation tax returns
- Weekly and monthly bookkeeping service using online technology such as Xero and Dext to streamline your processes
- Quarterly VAT returns if you are VAT registered (we can discuss with you when you need to register for VAT)
- Monthly payroll for the directors and also the rest of your team including pension obligations and submissions
- Quarterly management accounts to understand where you are performing well, what needs to be improved and to also know how much to save for your limited company corporation tax liability
- Profit First cash management and profit improvement coaching and implementation programmes
- End-of-year personal tax returns for the limited company shareholders/directors
- Tax planning and savings reviews
- CIS returns for construction-based businesses
- Company set up, registered office and company secretarial services
- And more!
CTA are the leading Profit First Certified Accountants in the UK. This is a game-changing system that guarantees profit and business sustainability by maximising the cash in your business.
Can we set up your limited company?
Yes we can! CTA are super experienced in setting up your limited company quickly and efficiently. We ensure that the shareholding structure is suitable for you and your personal circumstances. This is pivotal when setting up a limited company as it could potentially save thousands of pounds in tax.
How does your limited company accounting service work?
We agree a package to suit your circumstances in our initial discovery call which you can book at the top of the website. Which only have three levels of packages depending on how much hands-on support and advice you’re looking for. You can learn more about our pricing and even request an online quote from this page. We personally recommend you book a chat so I can fully understand your circumstances and give you the correct advice on what services makes sense for you and your stage of business.
Our packages are fixed fee, agreed in advance and paid via direct debit on a monthly basis. This ensures that there are no surprises so you can manage your cash flow throughout the year. You will be given a dedicated client manager who will discuss your personal needs from the outset and provide any relevant accounting and tax advice to give you the clarity you need. If we are going to also do your bookkeeping we will set up your bookkeeping systems in the first couple of weeks and send details to you to explain how you can upload your receipts and invoices and also connect your bank account to the online bookkeeping system.
How much does your limited company accounting packages cost?
You can visit our pricing page to understand more about pricing. However, please note that CTA tailors the package to suit your needs. CTA are not box-ticking accountants and look to add huge value to you over the course of our relationship. Due to this our prices are slightly more than an online-only service as we offer a very approachable human touch with technology to truly add value to you as a business owner.